HEALING & ART THERAPY
KUMBHA RASHI ~ Moon Sign Aquarius – The Moon in Aquarius
- Individuals with the moon in Aquarius are keen observers.
- They like to analyse why do people behave in the manner they do and love to study human nature. However, they themselves are usually shy in nature and often seem to be detached from their surroundings.
- There seems to be a contradiction in their nature. While they have a great capacity of making friends and often they have a huge number of friends, but deep down, when they are in their own elements, they would like to be alone and spend time on their own.
- These individuals have a strong ego and it is not in their very nature to be mainstream or fit in with people.
- They would always like to be different from others in every way and even are eccentric in nature.
- Also, while these individuals may display great tact in understanding the feelings and emotions of others, they usually lose the track of their own emotions and feelings. This happens as they get too much involved in what they want to achieve in life rather than being in touch with reality.
- These individuals always expect to be accepted as they are, along with their eccentricities, which is very difficult for the ordinary mortal.
- Individuals with the moon in Aquarius have a magnetic personality and are very attractive.
- These individuals can be idealistic and progressive in nature and they may consider themselves to be above the common human follies of possessiveness, jealousy and the kind. While this may be true, it also makes them distant and aloof from others.
- On the other hand, individuals with the moon in Aquarius are extremely kind and compassionate. They may be the first to lend a helping hand to someone in distress and they do that without expecting anything in return.
- They tend to be confident in giving their partners a lot of freedom.
- Due to their optimism and friendliness, they usually attract a lot of friends.
- Basically, these persons are kind of intellectuals who are both intense and intuitive.
- They put a lot of stress on the value of freedom, both on a personal level as well as in the wider sense.
- They can work with great passion and effort on a cause they believe in.
- When they are in their elements, they are usually playful and childlike in nature, displaying a great sense of humour.
- They are great dreamers as well, giving a flight to their imagination.
- Usually, these individuals are loyal and trustworthy.
- They have a unusual charm in them which people find difficult to resist.
- Individuals with the moon in Aquarius tend to stay distant and aloof from others.
- While they may have a lot of friends generally, in reality, they don’t allow anyone to come close to them and maintain a distance from people. They tend to create an invisible barrier between themselves and others which others find difficult to scale.
- These individuals also exhibit the characteristic of being extremely stubborn about getting their way.
- They may also be prone to temper tantrums and become unpredictable.
- These individuals can tend to be unreliable about the details and may seem to be lost in their own dream world.
- In addition, they don’t take criticism kindly and this affects them adversely.
- As described earlier, even in the matters of relationship, these individuals appear to be distant and don’t express their emotions openly to the peril of their partner.
NEEVA PRODUCT DETAILS
Only applicable to Bracelets / Necklaces / Malas - for other products pleae read description.
ALL PRODUCTS are Blessed & Energized with proper mantras, Puja’s and are spiritually activated. Each product is handcrafted work of art meant to bring about healing, peace and positivity in your life.
Each product is made with authentic, high quality, and high vibrational gemstone / crystal beads. We create all of our jewellery pieces with love and care especially for you!
BRACELETS / NECKLACES / MALAS: Each product is made in 8mm (1/4 inch) or 6mm round - (sometimes irregular shape, faceted, cylindrical, square / rectangular) genuine and natural crystal / gemstone beads (sometimes also includes 4, 10 or 12mm beads) and strung on heavy duty elasticized cord / cotton or nylon thread or steel wire.
Smaller sizes will have fewer beads; bigger sizes will have more beads. Three bracelet sizes are available - Medium 7.5 Inches, Large 8 inches, XL 8.5 Inches in length. Necklaces are available in 28/30/32 inches length, Malas contain 108 beads (length varies according to size of beads used).
OTHER MATERIALS: Precious / Semi-precious gemstones / Natural crystals / stones used. Spacers - Metals: Zinc alloy / Pure Silver / Gold or Antique Plated. (Spacers / Spacer beads used may vary in type depending on availability). Strong elastic cord / nylon cord, metal wire or cotton string may be used.
NOTE: As a natural feature the gemstone or crystal beads may have considerable variations in color, size, shape, & (gloss/matt/raw) finish. Pictures may not show exact stones and are for representation purpose only.
You will receive the product in neatly wrapped reusable gift box.
Feedback: Your Feedback is very important and positive feedback is highly appreciated. If You are unhappy for any reason, please DO NOT leave negative or neutral feedback and allow us to resolve the issue/s. You can write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You!
Payment & Shipping
We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and other type of debit / credit cards, Wallets, UPI & Netbanking online. In case of any issues please email
Please allowup to 3-4 business days for order processing.
Free Domestic shipping - Pan-India
We ship with USPS, Aramex, UPS, FedEx or DHL.
All orders are shipped directly from either India, UK or the United States, you may be subject to customs, duties and taxes fees based on your country.
International shipping takes 21–60 days to arrive, although this depends on the shipping service / partner. Mail may travel to its destination by ground, air or a combination of both.
You are completely responsible for your all import duties, customs and local taxes designated by your country and region.
The grand total of your order as displayed at checkout does not include any additional duties required. The carrier will inform you of any additional duties if required.
Refusing to Pay Customs
If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us a shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
If you're still unsure of whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
7 Days Online Return Policy
The following return policy holds true for products ordered online at the neeva.uk™ website only, for customers shopping from within India or International Customers.
We do not accept returns or exchange requests for items exported outside India.
You have the right to return your order within seven working days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods) and return them for a full refund, EXCLUDING the cost of the postage and packing. This will apply to your order unless you order goods made to your own specification.
Neeva™ strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that it is difficult to buy jewelry without seeing & feeling it, hence in line with our commitment to customer satisfaction, we provide a convenient return policy.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from Neeva™ is not received in good condition or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had ordered please call us immediately at the time of delivery.
- You may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, certificates (if any) & any other product or gift it may be accompanied with, for a refund or exchange.
- You may email us at email@example.com and request a return within 7 days from delivery of the product to your shipping address. You will have to arrange for the merchandise to be shipped to our address through any reliable logistics partner.
- Please note we shall not entertain any request for return or exchange after 7 days from delivery of the product. Any returns through courier, must be accompanied by the original invoice, which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original invoice.
- We shall only process the refund subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice within 7 days from delivery, failing which return/ refund shall not be possible, subject to verification by Neeva™.
- Before accepting delivery of the product/s, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and email us at info@neevacreations or WhatsApp us at +91-7030000103 – this is not a calling number (10:00 am to 8:00 pm India Time - GMT + 05.30 hrs), mentioning your order number.
- For hygiene and other reasons we shall be unable to accept returns of any altered or used products. If the tags from the product have been removed, we shall be unable to accept returns.
- In the event that you return any item which is delivered to you in a tampered package & you inform us at the time of delivery, you will not have to bear the shipping return charges. We will arrange to collect the parcel from you.
- Bank payment charges, if applicable, may also be deducted from the refundable amount.
- After the merchandise is received by Neeva™, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of products, we shall process a refund/exchange within 30 working days of receipt of the product/s.
- Payment will be refunded to the customer through the same payment mode through which the payment was made. For e.g.: if customer has ordered through credit card, the cancellation amount will be credited back to the same account. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
- No cancellation is allowed for the Gift Card.
- We shall not allow any exchange of jewellery products due to the differential that exists between the price at the time of your order & a later time, as no two similar jewellery products may be of exactly the same price.
- We do not accept return of customized products, customized jewelry orders, products with personal engravings or products with any alteration requested or done by the customer.
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department etc. We may also require additional information or verification/s before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
In case of any full or partial cancellation or rejection of order by Neeva™, the full or partial payment, as the case may be, will be refunded to the customer through the same mode as the original payment was made by the customer.
We do not accept returns for jewelry – for any products shipped to outside India.
Disclaimer on Crystal / Gemstone Therapy for Physical Ailments:
Gemstones / Crystals must never be used in lieu of medicine.
Crystals, Crystal products, Gemstones, Gemstones / Crystals By Intention are intended for use alongside and to complement traditional medicine & treatments, not replace it.
They are not meant to replace any medical treatment or medication that the person may be taking. No product is to be considered as a medical advice or construed as a recommendation of medical treatment or medication.
The information in this website / online portal is intended to offer information of a general nature. The information has been carefully researched and all effort has been made to ensure it is accurate.
The owner of this website / online portal does not intend the information it contains to take the place of traditional medicine.
It is also not advisable to try to diagnose someone’s medical condition unless you are a qualified medical practitioner. You should always consult your physician, who is qualified to diagnose conditions.
Products / items sold on this website / portal do not heal, or treat a medical condition or disease.
If you use any information in this website / online portal, which is your right, the owner and publisher assume no responsibility for your actions.
With grace and peace,
Dr Vickram Aadityaa
Crystal Healing only assists you on your path to better health and well-being.