Intuition and Astrology – Dynamics
Each of the twelve astrological signs symbolizes unique ways that intuition can weave its magic through them.
There is no one sign that has a clear mandate on making use of intuition. Each sign manifests itself and shows us the way to express our intuition creatively and with a clear sense of purpose and direction.
When you get your astrological – (birth chart) done based on your date, place, and time of birth, it is clear that your consciousness is a mixture of the twelve signs. Life is after all a twelve-step process!
Each sign offers us a path to tune into our intuition and take us a step closer to greater evolutionary growth.
Each Sun sign belongs to an Element: Fire, Earth, Air and Water
- The Fire signs (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) are fast to act on intuitive impulses, making the world respond quickly to their goals.
- The Earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn) prefer to proceed with caution. It is as though intuition is a stabilizing force leading to pragmatic and focused planning.
- The Air signs (Gemini, Libra and Aquarius) have a tendency to reflect with their intuition. Why? To ensure that their mental insights are filled with logic and polished with clarity.
- The Water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) have a natural ability to tap into intuition but are not always fast to act on it (the reason being that they want to process what the energy means before putting it into action).
Four Psychic types: The Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual.
- The Physical Psychic Type corresponds to the astrological Earth signs;
- The Emotional Psychic Type is linked to the astrological Fire signs;
- The Mental Psychic Type is associated with the astrological Air signs;
- The Spiritual Psychic Type is related to the astrological Water signs.
Emotion, Intellect, Sensation, and Intuition correspond to the four elements.
- Emotion is similar in nature to the Fire element;
- Intellect fits with the Air Element;
- Sensation is very much like the Earth element;
- Intuition is linked to the Water element.
With grace and peace,
Dr. Vickram Aadityaa